2009-05-13

Fast Track To Tomorrow





I find people constantly talking about the future, like tomorrow isnt coming.. I mean it might not be promised but the future isnt coming any slower.. Which is why I always try to look to see what new innovations the future willl hold for us, and what we can do take make the future better for not only ourselves but those who will follow us.. That is also why I'm so set on getting everybody on this green-tip, saving energy and doing their part to help the greater gooodd.... All this being said, there is some innovation going down in the AZ... the stomping grounds of my bro GrindTimeTommy.. The state is in the beginning stages of creating a Solar powered bullet-train that would possibly stretch from Chandler, Arizona all the way to Mexico City, of course having various stations in between.. The trip would take about 30 minutes, cause the train will be hitting speeds up to 220 mph...

Prettyyy fucking sick if you ask me.. The greehouse emissions on this will be extremely low if not none.. It will give the people a safe, and fast way to travel across the U.S. and possibly into Mexico(after the War on Drugs). I think these are the kind of innovations that oru future has in store for us, and everyone needs to be prepared to fuck wit it.



No comments:

Post a Comment