2009-05-08

SUMMER JOBS... A no go..lol


I was doing my daily pick me up of checking out the fucked up lives of others on fmylife.com ... and theres seems to be a little theme this week.. As summer approaches, and students from high school to graduate students, are in the search of a job.. the constant let down is starting to make its way to puclib notice.. now luckily, I had a connect or else I might havta be on board with ya'll on this crazy train, tryna to find a job amist a slow rise from a recession.. thankfully I'm not but to those of you who are.. you're not alone:

Today, I was desperately handing out resumes. I came to my local grocery store and asked for a job application, the customer service rep told me all she needed was my resume. I smiled and gave it to her only to see her read it, laugh and put it straight in the garbage as I walked out. FML

Today, I had a phone interview with my potential new boss. I was getting excited about the prospects of landing a great job. I had nailed every question the man asked me and right after he told me he'll call me tomorrow if he wants me to come in I sweetly said, "Talk to you tomorrow, Love you" FML

Today, I decided to modify my resume since I've handed out over 30 of them in the past couple of weeks and I haven't gotten any calls back. As soon as I opened it on word document, I noticed that I had forgotten to include my phone number for employers to contact me. FML

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH FML I STILL LOVE YOUR SAV ASS BRO! lol im with you on the hunt right now over here

    ReplyDelete