2009-05-13

My Fair Maiden




I'm really stuck on basic colors, patterns, and cuts right now.. Just simple everything.. black, grey, green, white, some brown, khaki's, red when you tryna add some extra.. but other than that I think its all about the minimal details and the quality of what you wearing rather than the excessiveness and flamboyancy(spell check, maybe a dictionary check too) of the item.. I was able to recently try soem shit on from a line that I htink fits all the pieces.. Maiden Noir's S/S '09 is definitely fitting into all my categories of fuck wit it'ness.. they are making pieces that will last you multiple season's, that have a function, and most improtantly look good and fit well..










Also.. Imma be having less fashion posts on this blog.. becuase I am now doing shit wit PersonaMagazine .. so I figure I cant be doing twice as much work finding clothes I fuck wit for two blog's.. soo I'll be putting the bulk of my fashion shit on PERSONA .. you know we just tryna build up and grow.. ya dig.. ooo yea.. all my shit will say Zooter Kennedy on it.. soo no worries, you'll know what shit is by me, and all myopinions and shit is still there fa sho!
TheKennedys updates and shit will always be here, and I'll havat put some crazy shit on here too, when necessary..aite

click the red persona to check the site. or personamagazine.net

No comments:

Post a Comment